SourcePlus OpNote: Improving Operative Reporting
SourcePlus OpNote is a web-based operative reporting service that eliminates dictation and transcription while accelerating the revenue cycle. Your ASC or surgical facility receives immediate benefit with improved quality and timeliness of operative notes. By providing correct procedural codes, quality indicators, and immediate sign-out, SourcePlus OpNote improves efficiency, accuracy, and reimbursement assistance.
Built upon mTuitive's reporting solution, SourcePlus OpNote is fully integrated with AdvantX, Vision, and SurgiSource applications. Surgeons are provided a personalized dashboard with their schedule and list of OpNotes to be completed. Surgical facilities have immediate access to surgeons' operative reports and coding data.
OpNote addresses the key concerns of surgical centers, specialty hospitals, and surgical personnel.
- Increase Overall Profits: Eliminate the ongoing cost of transcription and abstraction of surgical reports.
- Ease of Use/Physician Adoption: Surgeons can complete and sign operative reports from anywhere. Personalized report defaults allow for completion before leaving the OR
- Operational and Quality Improvement: Facilitate the capture of performance and quality improvement data for enhanced patient care and quality initiatives.
- Strengthen Compliance for Risk Management: Checklists are designed to ensure a patient safety process that doubles as a proactive defense against possible malpractice claims.
- Accelerate Revenue Cycle: Immediate sign-out and automatic coding accelerates the billing cycle.
- Secure and HIPAA Compliant: Utilizes strong authentication practices and encryption, logs all user actions for accountability, and provides secure access control to make certain your facility maintains HIPAA compliance
- Value-added for EHR: By leveraging a structured, standardized reporting process as a component of all reports, users benefit from improved compliance, accuracy, and timely completion of reports.
I like the idea of being able to create an operative report that is complete and comprehensive in a very rapid and efficient way. I review a number of medical-legal reports both for the medical association and for various attorneys and have been struck by the disorganization and deficiencies of non-standardized dictations. OpNote has made it easy to create a complete, standardized report generated in a rapid and intuitive manner.John Mattson, MD
SourcePlus OpNote Case Study
Web-based Trascription Service Saves Significant Time and MoneyDownload