Preoperative Patient Portal
SourcePlus Passport: Preoperative Patient Portal Saves Time and Costs for Surgical Facilities and Provides Greater Convenience for Patients
Bringing the pre-operative process online has proven extremely valuable to our facility and our patients. With approximately 80% of patients utilizing SourcePlus Passport, we have reclaimed an estimated 25 minutes of nursing time per case.Ron Bullen
Moreland Surgery Center
Increase efficiency, streamline workflow, and improve patient care and convenience with a unique, online solution that allows patients to submit their complete medical information to your facility prior to their procedure.
Through a partnership with Medical Web Technologies (MWT), SourceMedical now offers SourcePlus Passport that interfaces with our ASC software and specialty hospital software solutions. SourcePlus Passport turns lengthy nursing pre-op phone calls into a single, short phone call to simply verify a patient's information. The result: Better patient satisfaction, greater staff productivity, and documentation that is legible, uniform, and complete.
SourcePlus Passport provides your facility with:
- Substantial cost and time savings allowing your staff and nurses to focus on patient care rather than on routine data gathering and entry
- Better communication with patients and surgical offices
- Fewer delays and cancellations
- Minimized wasted time between cases
- Improved documentation that is legible, accurate, and uniform
- Greater patient convenience and satisfaction
- Supporting your facility in meeting CMS Patient Rights requirements and other government mandates
SourcePlus Passport Case Study
Online Pre-operative Patient Portal Provides Surgery Center with Competitive AdvantageDownload