SourceMedical Regulatory Compliance Forum
Welcome to the SourceMedical Regulatory Compliance Forum. This is the place where you can obtain important information regarding 5010 compliance, ICD-10 compliance, and other regulatory information that impacts you. Please check back regularly for the latest and greatest news.
ASC CMS Quality Measures Reporting
- CMS ASC Quality Reporting website
- ASC Association's Quality Reporting page
- AdvantX Quality Measures White Paper: CMS ASC Measures 9 & 10
- SurgiSource Quality Measures White Paper: CMS ASC Measures 9 & 10
- Vision Quality Measures White Paper: CMS ASC Measures 9 & 10
May 6, 2013. Updated FAQs have been posted to the Ambulatory Surgical Center Quality Reporting Program’s website. Read More.
December 1, 2011. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services and Important 5010 Information.
November 11, 2011. The official start date for ICD-10 isn't until Oct. 1, 2015, but that doesn't mean surgery centers should delay the implementation process. Rhonda Buckholtz, CPC, CPMA, CPC-I, of AAPC, discusses seven steps surgery center leaders should take over the next six months to prepare for the transition. Read More
October 14, 2011
December 03, 2010